ETTARUM FORMER ANNOUNCEMENT JANUARY 22, 2009
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
DEVELOPMENT OF BELAWAN AND SIBOLGA FISHING PORTS
PREPARATION OF DETAILED DESIGN AND WORKS SUPERVISION
ISTISNA’A No. IND 0121
1. The Government of Indonesia has received an Istisna’a financing from the Islamic Development Bank, and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the contract for: The Development of Belawan and Sibolga Fishing Port/Preparation of Detailed and Works Supervision During Construction.
2. The services include:
(i) Preparation of Detailed Engineering Design (detailed drawings and specifications) and detailed Bill of Quantities;
(ii) Preparation of Bidding Documents for the Invitation of Bids for construction;
(iii) Assistance to the implementing agency during the works procurement process; and
(iv) Works supervision during construction phase.
The construction period will be over thirty six months in Belawan and twenty months in Sibolga.
3. The Directorate General of Capture Fisheries now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, general qualifications and number of key staff and so forth). Consultants may associate to enhance their qualifications.
4. A consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the Guidelines for the Use of Consultants under Islamic Development Bank Financing, November 2006 edition.
5. Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below from 09:00 to 15:00 hours, local time.
6. Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below by 12 th February 2009.
Directorate of Fishing Ports,
Gedung Mina Bahari II, 11th floor
Jl. Medan merdeka Timur No.16